CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company and the nation’s leading provider of transition services, announces the launch of the CORT Certified Program, a key component of CORT’s customer first commitment. CORT Certified ensures all CORT Furniture Clearance Center customers have confidence in CORT as a trusted source for high-quality, durable furnishings that make a great addition to any home or office, and guarantee customers will be completely satisfied with their experience and purchase.
This program includes a five-point pledge to customers, 14-day return policy and CORT Certified stickers that guarantee an eight-step checklist for quality on every piece of CORT furniture and accessories.
The CORT Certified pledge includes the following commitments:
- We pledge that the furniture you purchase from our Clearance Center has been inspected by CORT-trained professionals for cleanliness and structural integrity.
- We pledge that the furniture you receive will be the furniture you selected from our Clearance Center floor unless otherwise agreed upon.
- We pledge to provide you the highest level of professional service throughout each step of the furniture purchase process.
- CORT guarantees that if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 14 days for a refund.
- CORT guarantees if any product purchased from our Clearance Center is found to be defective within 90 days of purchase, it will be repaired or replaced.
CORT Furniture Clearance Centers sell previously leased furniture for as much as 70 percent off retail prices. With locations nationwide, CORT Furniture Clearance Centers offer a complete range of furniture needs including living room, dining room, bedroom and office furniture with inventory updated on a daily basis.
“We have always stood behind the furniture we sell in our CORT Furniture Clearance Centers,” said Lisa Woodworth, vice president of marketing. “Now, with the CORT Certified Program, we put that in writing to our customers so they can feel confident in their purchase and trust in CORT to always be there for them. At CORT, we believe our customers’ satisfaction is the greatest measure of our success.”
For more than 44 years, CORT has been committed to serving as an indispensable resource to people and companies who are looking to make a house a home, an office a great place to work, and an event a memorable celebration. Through the CORT Certified Program and more than 2,400 extraordinary employees, CORT guarantees an extraordinary customer experience, every time.
To learn more about CORT’s offerings and services, please visit our blog.
CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 70 countries, no other furniture rental company can match CORT’s breadth of services and companywide commitment to providing excellent customer service. For more information, please visit www.cort.com.