For many businesses, the ability to adapt to change is the difference between finding success and shutting down. CORT asked IFMA World Workplace attendees from over 30 industries how they’re staying relevant in an evolving business world.
Here’s what they had to say.
• Offices are taking the initiative to adapt to employee and industry changes. In fact, 35% of respondents plan to update their workplace environment in the next 12 months.
• Productivity, sustainability, ability to adapt to change and employee morale are their most important company values.
• 42% of respondents’ workplaces reflect a combination of traditional offices and cubicles and collaborative, open office space.
• 74% believe their offices reflect their company culture.
• However, 92% of respondents use part of their limited resources to store and maintain unused, outdated furniture.
CORT offers businesses a cost-effective way to stay flexible, boost productivity and morale, and increase sustainability, while saving time and money with flexible lease terms and free delivery, installation and removal. With services like furniture liquidation, sound masking, space design and more, CORT helps facility managers adapt to the ever-changing workplace trends! To learn more, visit https://www.cort.com/office-furniture-rental.
For more CORT Corner on Industry & Business: