If cushions could speak, what would your sofa say? Answer the question, “What would your sofa say?”, and you will be entered to win a $100 Visa Gift Card toward school books or new furnishings for your living quarters! There are two ways to win: through Facebook or Twitter.
Tell us what your sofa says via our Facebook app and you will be automatically entered to win. Winner will be chosen on May 17th, 2012 at 4 PM and will be notified via email. If no response from winner via email within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen
Tell us what your sofa says via your Twitter stream. Include @CORT_U and “#mysofasays somewhere in your message. The person who gets the most retweets on their post wins! Winner will be chosen on May 17th, 2012 at 4 PM and will receive a direct message from @CORT_U that asks for your email. If there no response from winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Note: You must follow CORT_U on Twitter in order to recieve a direct message to your account.
Rules and Terms
1. One entry on Facebook and Twitter per contestant
2. The randomly chosen winner must be a fan of the CORT U Student Furniture Rentals Facebook page and/or CORT U Twitter Page, in order to claim prize.
3. Your Twitter account must be set to public in order for retweets to be counted
4. The number of retweets will be based on one Tweet, not an aggregation of multiple, duplicate tweets.
5. You must include both @CORT_U and #mysofasays in your Tweet.
6. Responses with explicit/inappropriate language cannot be counted.
“Do you always have to sit on your keys?”
“Your dog and I cannot be friends anymore. It’s just not working out…”
“The remote is totally in here somewhere but I am not giving it back until you get over this reality TV phase.”
Facebook: Share the contest with your roommates! Perhaps this gift card could go towards the first round of groceries or to your beginning-of-the-semester housewarming party!
Twitter: Save the link to your original tweet and share it through your social streams to promote retweets. Encourage your friends to participate! After all, every sofa has a story…
Emails provided to CORT U are for the sole purpose of notifying winners. Your response may be used in a future blog post outlining the best responses to the question, “What would your sofa say?”