It’s not easy to amaze event attendees year after year. For event planners in a creative rut, a great way to find inspiration is to start with design foundations. CORT recently introduced two new seating lines that serve as the perfect backdrop to any event. While foundational and function, the details pack a punch that can inspire a theme or execute a vision. The Beverly sofa comes in hot, vibrant colors that complement eclectic designs and bold patterns, while the Munich sectional is a Danish design that’s highly functional, with soft clean lines for large or small modern events that require an urban vibe.
- 3-piece sectional, sofa, loveseat, and chair, exuding simple modern luxury
- Offers customized seating to fit any design
- Soft curved edges
- Silhouettes reminiscent of the 1970’s
- Combines lush gray fabric with black metallic frames to create a versatile tailored Danish Modern sectional
- Available in a variety of vibrant colors
- Adds energy to any space and sets the tone for a youthful and functional event
- Features on-trend channel stitching
- Creates visual interest while also providing flexible, comfortable seating for attendees
The Beverly and Munich seating collections can help event planners execute events that incorporate the hottest trends of 2018. Use either collection to enhance the theme of an event, or mix and match to add intrigue and eclecticism to an event space.