Designing events that blend your indoor and outdoor spaces doesn’t have to be complicated. CORT recently introduced new featured products that make outdoor events feel elegant and fun while providing the comfort and connection that your attendees will expect. The Dune sectional, Wire Tables and Midtown Bar and Counter all provide function, while enhancing the aesthetic of the event. Mix these new products into your design plan for your upcoming summer soirees.
- 5-piece sectional, sofa, loveseat, ottoman and chair, centered on modern luxury
- Customized seating that allows for flexibility in event design
- Warm grey indoor/outdoor fabric that makes the piece transitional and multifunctional
- Flanged stitching detail
- Comfortable deep seat allows for casual lounge environments
- Available in a variety of vibrant colors
- Adds energy to any space and sets the tone for a fun and functional event
- Creates visual interest while also providing opportunities for networking and connection
Midtown Bar and Counter
- On-trend metallic pewter gray curved bar with taupe-colored glass top
- Locking cabinet and two shelves allow for storage and security during events
- Battery-operated lights make the bar movable, but still illuminated in four colors
- Brandable front panel, top and sides
- Counter includes two AC adapters and three USB charging outlets
These new features can help planners execute events that incorporate the outdoor design trends that are really heating up this summer. Use them all together for a fun, yet polished look or incorporate pieces one by one to add funky functionality to your event.