As summer heats up, you’ll want your next event to be equally as hot. With floral patterns and sleek hardware, summer trends create new and exciting opportunities for inspiration. Blend indoor and outdoor event spaces with the Capri collection, a chic and durable set that adds a touch of elegance while withstanding the weather. Play up summer’s hottest trends with these exciting new products.
Embrace Organic Elements
- The Capri Collection provides a casual, cool look for both indoor and outdoor events. Made from Sunbrella fabric, the Capri seating collection is both durable and trendy, coming in a beautiful sage green with faux-beech accents. Its lightweight, modern design makes it perfect for a versatile, chic space while providing a sturdy foundation for the rest of your décor.
- The Capri cocktail table has a beech “wood look” and is great for both indoor and outdoor events.
- The Bees Pillow features silver modern bee motifs on a black fabric and is sure to serve as a conversation starter.
- The Florida Pillow incorporates this season’s hottest animal, the flamingo, among floral motifs. Add pops of color to your event with the pinks, reds and blues.
- The Thira Cocktail Table moves away from mundane with mixed materials, combining metal and marble. Pair it with soft velvet furnishings such as the Valencia collection in organic 70’s inspired colors for eclectic soft seating spaces that encourage guests to engage with each other.
- The Mesa Cocktail Table and Mesa End Table have a modern bronzed metal base that can be paired with barn wood, black or a Silverado glass top to fit any event theme from sophisticated and sleek to a more rustic setting.
- The Chandler Chair and Sofa add color to your event in plum and cranberry hues. These mid-century pieces, complete with black metal bases and channel-stitching, are perfectly on trend this season. You can’t go wrong pairing these pieces with velvet throw pillows to add texture and elegance to your space. Incorporating accessories, such as pillows, creates a cozy environment for guests to relax and mingle.
The finishing touches on your event can make all the difference. Whether you’re adding a pop of color, bringing nature in with lifelike greenery, or tying your space together with the perfect pillow, ancillary products can help make a room feel complete.
Whether planning for a conference or hosting a more social gathering, include these unique products for an unforgettable event.